Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shark-Bait-Hoo-Ha-Ha!!!

I don't know what the deal is but my kids are obsessed with sharks! Especially JAWS! And no, we haven't let them watch the movie, they just sit and stare at the DVD cover and ask all kinds of questions about the movie. They did some drawings a few weeks ago but I hadn't posted them yet. I'm not sure if "Shark Week" inspired their drawings or what but I thought they were funny so I had to share...

I like how you can see a lady yelling from inside the shark mouth on Titus'!

1 comments:

MKHKKH September 2, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

LOL! Those to are a laugh a minute!

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP