Thursday, October 29, 2009

Underwear & Wristbands

I don't really know if it's the same for all boys, but mine only want to run around the house in their underwear. It's almost impossible to get them dressed. Perhaps it's some primal, boy instinctive thing? Whatever the reason, it causes them to act like wild animals! They get all "Jo-Jo The Circus Monkey" whenever they get down to their underwear! (...or naked....that means even crazier!)

So the other morning I awoke at 6:45 a.m. to the sound of the boys playing drums and guitar, down in the basement, as loud as humanly possible! When I went down to check on them they were both wearing only their underwear BUT they also had on wristbands. I thought, "Wow! Quite imaginative of them to be in their underwear but think that they needed that little extra "rocker looking" something to complete their outfits!" So....I of course stayed and took in the show, and then was off for some much needed coffee.

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP