Monday, November 2, 2009

Cookie Debacle


The night before Halloween I attempted to make some cut sugar cookies. I say attempted because they turned out to be the worst looking cookies I have ever made in my life! I bought some of those dough logs and rolled them out and cut out cool shapes of bats, spiders, pumpkins and ghosts. Sounds easy enough right? WRONG! They would look all pretty in the oven, but as soon as I took them out they would completely flatten out like a thin sheet of paper! What the heck?!?! Then, what looked like a cute little ghost going in would come out looking like a deformed blob of cookie guts coming out! It was so frustrating! I finally gave up on cutting them into shapes and just cut the suckers in lame little circles...that also melted into oblivion. I then bedalzzed them with sprinkles and sugar crystals and wah-lah! crappy looking cookies made better! (I think sugar crystals can make anything taste better) They tasted fine....they just looked awful. Next year I'm going store bought!


0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP