Saturday, November 21, 2009

HALLELUJAH!

OK....I am a huge chocolate lover....I mean HUGE! And I recently discovered a new favorite....(*insert Hallelujah Chorus here*)


That's right....Peppermint Hershey Kisses. They are the BOMB!!!! Though they are perfect just by themselves, I am already imagining chopping them up and putting chunks of them into sugar cookies with possible sugar sprinkles on top....or maybe with cream cheese frosting...who knows? You just gotta check 'em out. They are AH-MAY-ZING!!!

1 comments:

Ms. E November 21, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

First the cracked pepper Triskets and now this? WHY!

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP