Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Little Cub Scout

WOW....Max is officially a Cub Scout! My little dude is growing up so fast. Before I know it he'll be making fire in our back yard! (Please pray he doesn't burn our house down! LOL)  Max is so exited to be in the Cub Scouts. I think the main thing that prompted him to join was his best friend Brady. You see, Brady joined at the beginning of the year and as soon as Max saw him making his car for the Pine Wood Derby, he was SOLD! Here he is all ready for his den meeting...
Scott was quite the proud papa! I gotta tell ya, all those patches took me 2 hours to iron and sew on. I don't know what mom's do if they don't know how to sew. I guess they're screwed. Plus there's this whole "thing" about where you put them. They have to be in the EXACT right place....like down to the 3/8 of an inch. It's NUTS! Titus already can't wait until he can join next year. But to be honest, For Titus, it's all about the costume....or uniform! : )

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP