Monday, March 8, 2010

Party Poppers!

Just over a week ago, when Cara & CJ were out visiting us, Titus got it in his head that he absolutely MUST have some Party Poppers. Ya know....the little bottles where you pull the string and confetti explodes out of them? I have no clue where the idea of Party Poppers came from but he was utterly relentless about asking for them. He had gotten a couple good notes from his teacher that week so we said we would reward him with some. Nice parents huh? ..."You did good in school Titus? Let me reward you with some small explosives!" So we took him to Party City and got him a couple packs of them.
CJ also picked up a pack and got in on the popper action. As they began to fall on the ground I noticed that they started landing in some really cool patterns. So I pulled out a big sheet of white paper and started photographing them as they landed. I messed around with the exposure and I think they'd actually make some really cool pieces of modern art. I'm gonna get some prints made, or maybe wrap them on canvas, and put a set of them in one of the kids rooms.


0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP