Friday, August 13, 2010

Back-To-School!!!!

OK....I'll admit it....I am SOOOOO ready for the kids to go back to school! Don't get me wrong, I love them. I love spending time with them and we've had an amazing summer together, BUT I am so ready for a little "me" time without kids 24/7!  Plus, this will be the first time in 7 years that I will have both kids in school full-time! A whole 7 hours a day to myself!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

One of my favorite things about going back to school is the shopping! (I know that's such a girly thing to say but it's true!) I took the boys to the mall the other day and found some really cool stuff. Max about flipped his lid when we saw LEGO shoes! It is, by far, his favorite purchase to date!
They both also went bonkers over the discovery of JAWS t-shirts! They have a total fascination with sharks in general and with the movie Jaws. Of course, we have not let them watch the movie, but they just stare at the cover to the DVD and ask us all sorts of questions about what happens in the film. We've tried to explain to them that the movie would scare the daylights out of them but they still insist that they "can handle it."  ....yeah right!
All in all, we found a lot of great stuff, those are just some of their favorites. We also got to do some shopping with Nana (a.k.a Ann) and, thanks to her, I think they're pretty loaded up for a long time. The boys will be stylin' for sure!

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP