Monday, February 22, 2010

Barnies Coffee

I'm sitting here drinking my morning cup-O-Joe and I just have to tell you...Barnie's coffee is absolutely amazing! If you're a coffee drinker and have never tried it before, I highly recommend giving it a whirl. Scott and I discovered Barnies' while we were living in Florida and I would take Barnie's coffee over Starbucks any day....HANDS DOWN! It doesn't have quite the "bite" or bitter taste you get from Starbucks. Just smooth coffee goodness! You can order it online here. We're BIG fans of their flavored coffee. Pumpkin Spice and Santa's White Christmas are FAN-TABULOUS and two of our absolute favorites. Just order it...trust me...you won't be disappointed!

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP