Thursday, February 4, 2010

BERRY BOMB!

Berry Bomb is, quite possibly, my favorite dessert on the whole planet! And anyone who has tried it agrees with me. When you eat it hot, with vanilla ice cream, it is absolute perfection in your mouth! I seriously hope there's Berry Bomb and vanilla ice cream in heaven because I'm not sure I could survive eternity without it. A LARGE "thank you" goes out to my sister, Katie, who introduced me to this fabulous dessert. I also give her full credit for every pound I have gained because of this delightful dessert : )  but, I digress....So, how do you make Berry Bomb you ask?  Here goes: Start with a box of Krusteaz Crumb Cake Mix

and follow the recipe on the side of the box. Simple right? They call it "Deep Dish Berry Cobbler" but, make no mistake it is the BOMB therefore, we re-named it BERRY BOMB! I have to cook it longer than it says on the box but just pull it out when it's all bubbly and the top is crispy. Trust me, you will LOVE this dessert. And don't forget the ice cream! 

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP