Monday, February 1, 2010

A First!

Today, for the very first time, Titus built a LEGO set on his own! Max has been building 12 year old sets on his own since he was 4 (he's NOT the norm) but we usually have to build Ti's for him. Today he got a LEGO set for being extra good all weekend for me while Scott was out of town. He asked me to build it for him but Scott told him to just try to do what he could on his own. Granted, I helped him find a few pieces but he built the thing himself. I'm so proud of my little man! 

On a side note...I think we now have enough LEGO's in this house to build our own Legoland!

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP