Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dream Car

I GOT MY DREAM CAR!!!!! I can't even believe it! Last year I surprised Scott with his dream car, a 1967 Volkswagen Bus, and now...we just got mine: a 1984 Porsche 911 Targa Carrera! I have wanted one of these since I was 6 years old. Growing up, my dads best friend had a 1970 Targa 911E and from the first time I rode in it, I wanted one of my own. What can I say, I just love cars!

I'm always randomly scoping out various websites for my dream Porsche and a few weeks ago I ran across this one. It was everything I wanted and in fantastic condition. It was actually at a dealer so we went down to check it out and take it for a test drive. Once we drove it, both Scott and I were sold!
Some people may say it looks like we're going through a "mid-life crisis" but I would call it more like just "fulfilling a life-long dream!"  Our garage is now the quintessential picture of "Scott & Chrysti."
It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up!

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP