Friday, July 2, 2010

The Beach

Next...we went to Cocoa Beach. First, we visited Scott's aunt Janette and uncle Wayne. During our visit with them, Titus discovered a lizard in their screened-in porch area. Uncle Wayne instructed him in the ways of lizard handling and he managed to catch one...

...Of course before he could tell Titus about the fact that lizards tails can break off in an attempt to escape a predator...it happened...
He thought it was totally cool to have the tail wiggling around in his fingers!

After sharing some lunch with Wayne & Janette, we started to head back to Kissimmee for a rehearsal dinner that night. But the kids REALLY wanted to see the beach, so after some convincing we decided to "drive by" the beach and let them look for a few minutes. I had packed the kids swimsuits in case we had time to hit the beach but we were running out of time and didn't have enough time left to play at the beach. I asked Scott if we should put their suits on them anyways...just in case. "They'll be fine!", he said. "You do realize this is Titus we're talking about?", I replied. He assured me it'd be fine.

None-the-less, we headed for the beach and as soon as we hit the sand, the kids bee-lined it for the water yelling with joy.....and straight into the water they went....fully clothed I might add...shoes, socks and all! And, YES, an "I told you so" was spewed out of my mouth as fast as I could!

Both Scott and I just laughed. It was so cute how in love with the beach they were. Here's some pics...
Things got bad however, when it came time to go. Titus had a full-on meltdown! He kept yelling that we were so mean to only let him spend 20 minutes at the beach! He was SOOOO mad! You can see him screaming in the background at Scott below...
When we got in the car, Titus informed me that he had decided he didn't want to live with us anymore and that he was "Moving in with someone else!" When we asked him "Who?" he said, "I don't know....just someone else!" Kids! Gotta love 'em!

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP