Friday, July 30, 2010

Vow Renewal

For my parent's 25th wedding anniversary they decided to renew their vows. So this past weekend we headed up to Steamboat Springs to celebrate. I wasn't their "official" photographer, but I did take a lot of candid pics! (OK...So I always take a lot of pics!)  It was a beautiful ceremony held at the Steamboat Grand Hotel. Their vows were so heartfelt that I think everyone cried at some point. Their marriage is a true inspiration to us all. I thank the Lord that they found each other and I pray they have many more years to enjoy life together! I have a TON of pics from that day but here's few of my favorites...

Listening to Mel give a speech
Saying their vows
Love was in the air!
I love you both so much. You mean the world to me and I am honored to be your daughter, to know you both and to have the chance to share my life with you. Words cannot express my "Thanks" to you for all that you do for our family. I pray you love each other more and more each day!

1 comments:

las vegas renew vows June 21, 2011 at 6:05 PM  

What a wonderful blessing it is to walk through your life’s hills and valleys with your life partner by your side. A renewal of vows ceremony is a meaningful, touching ceremony for yourselves, your children, your families and friends. It is also a wonderful example to set for your children and grandchildren.

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP