Monday, May 24, 2010

Children's Hospital


Today, Titus and I spent 6 hours at Children's hospital. They did some psychological tests on him to help us better understand some of the learning challenges he's facing due to his head injury. I must say, he was quite the little trooper. I could tell he was kind of stressed out on the way there so I explained to him that nothing they would do today would hurt him. You see, every time we go there, they usually poke and prod at him so he was very relieved to know that no pain would be involved in today's trip. 

They let him take a break to share some lunch with me. I of course let him eat a GIANT cup full of frozen yogurt topped off with chocolate syrup and sprinkles.

Then...when it was all over I told him I'd get him a "treat" for doing such a good job, he requested: a Double Chocolatey Chip Frappachino from Starbucks...
 ...I have taught him well! : )

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP