Thursday, May 13, 2010

Get Ur Groove On!

Today is "Field Day" at the kids school. They both played games and ran around all morning and then this afternoon the 1st graders all did a dance in the gym. Scott, Titus and myself all went to see Max get his groove on. When I asked him this morning what kind of dance he was doing, he said he didn't know....but he assured me it was "old school."  I asked if it was anything like what they do on the Dancing With The Stars show and he said "Yes! Just like that!"....I'm not sure if he actually thinks what he did today was anything close to....let's say the lindy hop...or the rhumba....but it was good none-the-less! So, for your viewing pleasure here's Max gettin' down!

3 comments:

MKHKKH May 14, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

That it is so cute! He was jammin!

Unknown May 23, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Hi Chrysti:) Thanks for joining my blog, can't wait to read yours! We have a lot in common:) And I just wrote a childrens book, but have no clue what do to next...maybe you can help lead me in the right direstion;) Have a blessed day-Evie:)

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP