Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Goin' RETRO!

OK....so these pics are from a little while back when my friend Cara was out visiting me from Florida. She's my "photo buddy."  Every time she comes out to visit, it's like a whirlwind of photo shoots! I LOVE IT!  We have so much fun dreaming up places to go and things to shoot. When she was out here in February we decided to go a little retro and ended up shooting in an old laundromat. It was SOOO much fun! I have a ton of pics from that day but I thought I'd post a couple here just for fun!
After the laundromat, we decided to just head downtown and see where we could find. And...many photos later....here's a few....

2 comments:

Ms. E May 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

Um excuse me missy but WHERE are those shoes from? Mama like! And these pictures are amazeballs per usual.

Chrysti May 27, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

LOL! Yeah....aren't the shoes GLORIOUS?!?!?! I got them last season at Steve Madden. This mamma likes too! ; )

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP