Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

This is what I woke up to this morning....cuddling with the boys in bed....am I the luckiest woman in the world or what? : )  One of my absolute favorite things to do is to lay in bed with them and cuddle and talk about life. That's where some of our best conversations happen. 

Shortly after this I was showered with gifts from Scott and the kids. I got cards, flowers, bags of peanut M&M's and many special drawings and and paintings from the kids that they had done all this last week at school and at church. Max was so cute...he gave me one of his Camaro model cars because he said he "knows how much I want a dream car." He also said that he wanted to go to the store and buy me something but he didn't have time so he gave me a five dollar bill instead! He's so cute!

I also want to give a shout out to my mom's Judy and Connie (a.k.a. Gammy & Jammy) on this Mother's day...I love you both so much! You mean the world to me and I'm so thankful to have you in my life! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comments:

john leopold, md May 14, 2010 at 3:25 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP