Sunday, May 23, 2010

ENCOUNTER

Encounter has been consuming all of my time lately. So...sorry for the lack of posts recently. I blame it all on Encounter!  So....what is this "Encounter" thing you ask?  Well, in a nut shell: Encounter is a 3-night worship experience designed to create a space and environment where people can encounter breakthrough and transformation through the outpouring of the love of Jesus Christ. Each of the 3 nights will incorporate a variety of elements including worship, teaching, devotionals, testimonies, altar ministry time, communion, and more.

I have been given the awesome opportunity to lead the worship, along with some other incredibly talented people. I am MORE than excited for this event and I can't wait to see what God does. I expect people to experience deliverance, healing and for their lives to be transformed forever by the love of God!

If you'd like to come to the event here's the 411 on where and when it will go down:

June 9th, 10th & 11th 6:30 p.m. Faith Bible Chapel Arvada, CO

1 comments:

Ms. E May 24, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

That sounds awesome! Have so much fun Chrysti and I can't wait to hear how it turns out!!!

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP