Friday, May 28, 2010

Unfortunate Turn Of Events

It was a beautiful sunny day here in Colorado! I think it hit 92 degrees! Perfect ice cream weather. (of course it doesn't take much in my book to become an "ice cream day")  So, after dinner we all went out for ice cream. It was a lot of fun and we've all been so busy lately that it was nice to spend time together as a family.


When we got home it was still really nice out so the boys asked if they could play outside with some of their friends. SURE!  About 10 minutes later I hear Titus screaming bloody murder and crying. I went running out front to find him bleeding profusely. It was coming out of his mouth, his nose and was pooling in his hands and running down the front of his chest. It was all over the place!  There was so much blood and I couldn't figure out where it was all coming from. 

I started yelling for Scott to bring me a towel and tried to calm Titus down. After cleaning him up I realized he was bleeding from his nose. In the middle of all this Max is yelling "I didn't mean to do it!" (yeah, right!)  We finally found out that Max had taken Titus' shoe and hucked it at his face. It hit Titus smack in the nose which then, of course, caused the massive nose bleed! After the crazy scene had calmed down a bit, Scott got some pictures....
You can't really tell in the pictures, but Titus is covered in blood. He's OK now....Max on the other hand is in some serious trouble. We're not even quite sure what his entire punishment will be.....that is "to be continued." We are NOT happy with that boy!

UGH! Will I even survive having boys? I'm not quite sure of the answer to that question....

1 comments:

MKHKKH May 29, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Oh sister!! I would have freaked out. I can handle other people's blood, but not my baby's. Glad it wasn't broken and T-bird is ok. Praying Max survives and you do too. :0)

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP