Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Soccer


Soccer season is FINALLY over!!!!! The weather has been so awful this season that we've missed more games and practices than we've actually played. (I guess I'm thankful for that) I'm just glad that I don't have to sit out in the wet 38 degree weather for hours any more. Not to mention the fact that we finally get our Saturdays back! Between both boys playing, we've done nothing but soccer all day on Saturday for the last 9 weeks! (Can you tell I'm over the whole soccer thing?) I thought I'd share a couple pics with you from this past weekend. They each had their last game and a party to celebrate the end of the season. And...They both also received a trophy! In all honesty, I think getting a trophy is the whole reason they like to play soccer ; )    ....Enjoy!
OK....I have to admit....I was SOOOOO mad at Max right here in this last shot. He had just gotten his trophy and I was trying to get a shot of him and he refused to look at the camera! I have all these shots of him holding out his trophy but looking away or covering his head. I finally got him to look at me but then he wouldn't smile! This was the best I could get. Honestly, I was ready to kill him!

1 comments:

Ms. E May 19, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

Okay I am sorry but his face is killing me. I laughed so hard at this last picture- you're going to show this picture to him when he has a kid of his own who won't cooperate. He will feel your pain eventually. HAHAHAHAH

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP