Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big FAT Cupcake!

This is my newest favorite place in Denver! In Cherry Creek is the most fabulous cupcake shop called Big FAT Cupcake and let me tell you....their cupcakes are AHH-MAY-ZING!!! (I actually "sang" that when I wrote it. These cupcakes are so good that they're literal music to my ears!) Next time you're in the Cherry Creek area check em' out!

 I had to take my mom to get cataract surgery on her other eye today and we drove by this place. I immediately thought, "Oh, no way! Fat cupcakes? I'm so going in there!" Some of you reading this may have already tasted the sweet deliciousness of this place but today was my first time. But I can honestly guarantee that it won't be the last! They have so many amazing flavors to choose from like, Creamsicle, Boston Cream Pie, Heath Bar, Lemonade, Twinkie, Red Velvet, Strawberry, M&M, Salty Caramel....the list goes on!

I ended up getting a Twinkie and a Strawberry for myself and a Red Velvet and a Strawberry for my mom. I already can't wait to go back and try more flavors! 

I also have a funny story...On my way back to the doctors office Scott called me. I was holding the cupcakes and a water bottle. I had my purse, which was all heavy, and I was holding the phone to my ear. As soon as I crossed the street, I tripped on an uneven spot in the side walk and I screamed in Scott's ear as the cupcakes went-a-flyin'! Thank the Lord for the hard plastic case they put them in or those things would have been road kill. The frosting schmeared all over the inside of the case but they were in tact and they still tasted amazing. Only some frosting exploded out the side...and, I'll admit, some grass was stuck to it....but I didn't care! Don't judge people! Did you see those cupcakes!?!?

p.s. Katie...I know you're drooling! This place had your name all over it! : )

1 comments:

MKHKKH June 4, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

I was just going to see if they had a branch up here! We should have a food date and go eat there!!!! LOL

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP