Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last Day Of School!

I cannot believe this school year is over and that Max will be in second grade and Titus will be a first grader next year!!! Where does the time go??? Wednesday was their last day and I got to go to the school for Titus Kindergarten graduation ceremony. They make a really big deal out of it for the Kinders. It's so cute. On my way to the school Max's class was outside playing with a giant parachute. I was glad I got to see him too (especially after the debacle of missing his ceremony the day before) and took a few pics of the fun....
When I got there the kids were playing outside on the playground so I took a couple shots of Titus. He's my cute little Birdie!
He was VERY excited to graduate....and to have his mama there! : ) They began by singing through three songs. They did my favorite song. It's called "Tony Chestnut." It's absolutely hilarious! I call it the "soap opera song" for Kindergarten. If you ever feel the need to listen to a funny kids song, be sure to look it up! I'll have to see if they even sell it on iTunes or something?? Anyhoo...back to Titus! Here he is in his little paper hat.
And then receiving his "Certificate" from his teacher Mrs. Geise.
She is the greatest teacher! I tried to convince her to teach first grade next year so Titus could stay with her, but no such luck! She took such a personal interest in Titus and worked so hard with him....we just love her!
And now....Summer begins! Today was day one...and the kids were complaining that they were bored by 9 a.m.! Don't get me wrong, I have some stuff planned. All I'm sayin' is....It's gonna be a long summer!

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP