Sunday, June 27, 2010

Titus is 6!

OK.....so I am REALLY behind on blogging! We've done two trips back-to-back so I have a lot to update you on! .....More posts to follow!

For starters, my little dude turned 6! I can't believe that Titus is really 6 years old.....where does the time go?  His Birthday was back on June 15th (did I mention I was behind a little? ) He wanted a "Rock Star" birthday so everyone dressed up and partied down!

Here he is playin' all tough with his daddy
I went old school "Madonna" for the occasion
The Smith kids came as Kiss....and they looked AWESOME!
The Clayton's were rockin' it hardcore
 Nana and Papa Leo even got in on the action
Here's Titus rockin with his "first love"....Brooke
It was an awesome day! Thanks to everybody for dressing up....it really meant the world to Titus. So, happy Birthday T-Bird! We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  June 27, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

I love this! I am sad that I was not there to party with you guys :(

Anonymous,  June 27, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

I love this! I am sad that I could not be there to party with you guys :(

Sugar Mama

Ms. E June 28, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

Your costume needs to be on repeat for Halloween. Now I have La Isla Bonita stuck in my head!

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP