Thursday, December 17, 2009

CANT. STOP. EATING...


It's true. I am totally back on the Party Pizza wagon! Back in the college years I was addicted to these things. Actually, both my sister Mel and I were. We both love them cooked to near burnt perfection and laced with a TON of salt. Over the last few years I've settled down and only occasionally would I feel the need to eat one however, my cravings have started back up again. I've eaten 3 of these suckers in the last week! (I know, I'm a picture of health) If you haven't tried one, you need to. They are absolutely GLORIOUS! Some may contest that they taste a little like cardboard but I completely disagree.

Prior to my love for Party Pizza's, when I was in Junior High, I lived on Tombstone Pizza. I'm really not kidding when I say "lived" either. My sister Mel and I lived with my dad, a single bachelor, at the time and I swear I survived on 4 items my entire 7th & 8th grades: Tombstone Pizza, Mac-N-Cheese, Snickers and Pepsi. It's a wonder I'm alive today really. Come to think of it, I might need to hit up a Tombstone sometime in my near future....

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP