Thursday, December 24, 2009

Speaking of the iPod....

On Tuesday (I know I'm a little behind. It's been a CRAZY busy week, just bear with me people) I had to take Max to the eye Dr. for an exam.  While we were downstairs checking in, out of nowhere, Max rattles off "Why did you get me an iPod for my birthday?" To which I reply, "Because we love you silly!" He then asks me, "Well, don't you think I'm too young for an iPod?" 

The nice lady behind the check-in desk starts cracking up laughing and telling Max in all her years she's never heard any kid say that to their parent's before. So I tell Max, "Well, we didn't think you were too young, but if you do we could always take it back." Max then replied, "No, I'll keep it. But I'm just sayin' that when I get older, I won't be giving my kids an iPod until they're at least 15!"


Trust me Max...I'll remember you said that!

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP