Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy (real) Birthday Maximus!!!!

On this Christmas Eve we drove down to Colorado Springs and celebrated Christmas and Max's birthday with Scott's family. We had such an awesome day! My mom got to come down with us this year, which was an added treat for us. Both Max and Titus got electric guitars from their Nana and Papa Leo this Christmas and to say the least, the boys were absolutely besides themselves!



 When we got home, it was past their bed time but the boys just HAD to play them for a while. I especially love this shot (below) of Max. Let's start at the bottom shall we? First, note that he's sporting some Christmas penguin socks, secondly, we move up to the shark-white legs, next we have some wicked cool Star Wars boxers, don't forget the rock star wristband and finally we have the smokin' red-hot guitar and the "peaceful easy feeling" going on, on his face!



As Scott was putting Titus to bed, Titus said, "I'm so happy dad! Now I can finally live out my dream of becoming a rock star!"

Reach for the stars my little man!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 25, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

I love that he is in front of a VS bag! I think that is adds to the rock star life :)

Sugar Mama

MKHKKH December 25, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Rock on! I can't wait for the concert!!!!!!!!!!

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP