Monday, December 14, 2009

Contemplating....

I'm really not one for making New Year's resolutions. The number one reason for this is, I know myself, and I'm just not that disciplined....OK, I'll be honest, I'm not disciplined at all! I'm great at starting things, just not so good at the whole "finishing them" part.

I'm currently contemplating an actual New Year's resolution, which is kind of a big deal for me. I'm trying to decide if I should start doing a "Photo of The Day" on my blog. I'm sure you were expecting something much cooler, or possibly more life changing and meaningful than that but that just isn't going to happen! I love photography and I think it would be a good challenge for me, to have to take a photo every day of the year, and actually post it. I guess I could use some old shots too...anyhoo, I'm seriously considering it. Let me know what you think?

2 comments:

Ms. E December 14, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Ohhh I LOVE this idea! But I agree, it could be challenging!

Anonymous,  December 18, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

I am all for you doing this! I think that it is a wonderful idea!!!

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP