Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun With The Herzog's

Yesterday Karrie's kids, Brooke, Kendra and Brady, came over to the house after church. Both girls were dressed all "hippie-chic" cute and it totally inspired me to go and do an impromptu photo shoot with them. The VW bus was the perfect "prop" for the shoot. While I shot the girls, the boys just ran around stabbing sticks into prairie dog holes! It was like a scene out of Lord of The Flies. Hilarious! It was SOOOO much fun and I'm really happy with how they turned out. Here's some of my favorites from the shoot...Enjoy!










3 comments:

Ms. E January 26, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Can you say TALENT??? You're such an amazing photographer!!!

MKHKKH January 27, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Really good shots. You are getting better with each shoot!

Chrysti January 27, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

Awww...thanks guys! It's nice to know what people think of my work. (at least when it's good!) hahaha!

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP