Friday, January 8, 2010

Mikey

I was going through some old pics and I came across this shoot I did with our friend Mikey....which I love! You see....all of our friends that come out to visit us from Florida are forced to do photo shoots with me.  I say "forced" but it's not like they don't like it. Mike is an artist and appreciates the completely random so I came up with the idea of shooting him in a car wash. I had no idea if we'd even be able do it or not but we headed over to the local car wash joint and the manager there was totally cool and let us shoot wherever we wanted. He even turned on all the cycles for us. We had a blast! Here's just a couple shots from that day:


 

 
 

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP