Friday, January 15, 2010

Quite The Pair


OK...so we actually did this yesterday but last night I was just too immersed in a book to put it down and get on the computer. Yesterday, we went over to my sister Katie's house and got to hang out with her, her kids and my other sister Kerrie and her kids. Pictured above is Titus with his cousin Karlie. They are quite the pair! I think Titus has a "thing" for his cousin. Every time they get together they run off to some room to play "married" and have babies. Now, don't freak out! Their idea of "having babies" consists of Karlie shoving a baby doll up her shirt and then lying down, screaming for a few minutes and Titus watching her pull it out of her shirt.  What?...that's how it happens in real life right???  : )

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP