Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome Home Kenny!


....well for a few weeks anyways! Our brother-in-law, Kenny, (pictured above with Scott's sister Cyndy and their son Hayden) is currently serving over in Iraq and he got to come home for a few weeks. He leaves to go back on the 15th and he will be greatly missed! Today we got to go down to Colorado Springs and celebrate a "late" Christmas with him and Scott's family. We had such a great time. It has become a yearly tradition between Kenny and Scott's brother, John, to exchange random crazy gifts with each other. Each year they try to "out-do" the other one with wacky gifts and this year was no exception. The best gift, by far, was a "Best Friends" scrapbook/photo album that Kenny put together for John that was filled with random photos of the two of them photoshoped in with people like Michael Jackson and Macaulay Culkin (the Home Alone kid) in totally awkward situations. It's hard to describe, but trust me, it was absolutely hilarious! I wish I had my camera with me, I would have taken photos of it for you but I forgot it...sorry. You'll just have to imagine the funniness. Among many other gifts was an amazing pink sweater vest and some wicked-cool jeans with rainbows on the butt....can you say FABULOUS? 

 
I think they work them quite nicely! ; ) As a side note: Please forgive the quality of the pics. I took them with my iPhone and the quality of the photos that thing takes is....how should I put this....MAJOR SUCKAGE!!!! 

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP