Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Something Is Seriously Wrong With This Picture....

Well...Gary is dead. At least there's no guessing game with this one. When the snail carcass is on one side of the tank and his shell is on the other...CLEARLY, he's dead! Max doesn't know yet...I'll be informing him when he gets home from school today. I hope he's not too upset. I'm not quite sure if we'll have all the same fanfare over his death that we had for Scooter, but I'm thinking another funeral is in our near future. So for now, this story is: To Be Continued...

1 comments:

Ms. E January 27, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

Well? Not everyone can be Noah. HAHAHAHA.

On a small side note, if Max wants more, may I recommend that you have the water in the tank for 2 weeks prior to getting the snail. Then take a small sample of the water to PetSmart and they can test the PH as well as if there are too many minerals.

xoxo The Snail Whisperer

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP