Thursday, January 7, 2010

PIERCING!!!!


Today's title is for my dear friend Cara....(I hope it made you laugh).  The above pic is classic Cara signature pose! LOVE IT! Cara is one of my best and closest friends and I've been thinking about her a lot lately.  We both share a love of photography so every time she comes to visit me from Florida we spend many days doing photo shoots!  It is so much fun and we have an absolute blast coming up with new themes and ideas. On this particular shoot we were on a train track that's near my house.





 
You see Cara laughing in the last pic? Well, what's funny is that a train went by as we were shooting and as the engine passed us the conductor stuck his head out and said, "Well, there's something you don't see everyday!" a few minutes later the train came back!  Like...stopped and actually moved backwards to "check out" what we were doing. (Well, really probably more to check us out) But seriously, I didn't know they had the ability to back 'em up like cars to converse with people! The train conductor (actually there were two of them) asked what we were doing and then asked if they could go get us some ice cream...can you say RANDOM!!!!  I'm thinking, "I'm sorry...you can actually abandon your train to go and get us some ice cream...seriously???  Uhhhh....NO!" They are now referred to as: "The creepy Train Conductors" 

0 comments:

The Family Unit

The Family Unit
My husband, Scott, and I have been together for 24 incredibly wonderful years! We have two children; our oldest son Max (A.K.A. Boog, Boogie or his full name Maximus when he's in trouble) and our youngest son Titus (A.K.A. Ti, T, Bird, T-Bird, Birdie or some other variation of the sort). Life with these three is absolutely amazing, terribly funny, franticaly busy, positively crazy and without question, never boring! I'm truly a blessed woman!

Our Books

Followers

AWARDS

AWARDS

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP